Coasis Coalition is an umbrella organization that offers a range of services to all entities participating or interested in participating in Opportunity Zones – investors, startups and traditional businesses, state and city governments, and public institutions. The Coasis Coalition Opportunity Zone SuperConference, which is scheduled for April 3 – 4, 2019, is the company’s inaugural conference that seeks to bring all these entities together for a 2-day event in Dallas, Texas. VIP Dinner April 2.
9 reasons to attend Coasis Coalition Opportunity Zone SuperConference
- Learn the history and substantial tax benefits of Opportunity Zone Investments
- Gain skills to structure Opportunity Zone Investments Funds and investments
- Discover methods that are being used to manage tax, legal and business issues
- Discover methods to combine other incentives with Opportunity Zone Investments
- Investigate structures and strategies employed for Opportunity Zone Investments
- Hear how federal, state and local regulators are leveraging Opportunity Zone Investment
- Learn partnering techniques with NGOs and non-profits focused on Low Income Communities
- Meet Qualified Opportunity Fund sponsors, investors and service providers
- Network with leaders in the Opportunity Zone ecosystem
WHO WILL ATTEND
Fund managers, investors, developers, attorneys, finance & accounting professionals, service providers, non-profits and economic development professionals focused on facilitating Opportunity Zone investing and improving the lives of those who live in America’s low income communities.
ABOUT THE COASIS COALITION OPPORTUNITY ZONE SUPERCONFERENCE
The Coasis Coalition Opportunity Zone SuperConference is a nationwide conference dedicated to Opportunity Zone stakeholders to be held on April 2 – 4, 2019 in the Dallas area at the Plano Event Center. The Conference provides education, networking and business development for fund managers, attorneys, and services professionals, as well as non-profits and economic development agencies within the Opportunity Zone Ecosystem. Join industry experts to expand your business network, develop your business opportunities and enhance your support of our low income communities while learning about the latest Opportunity Zone regulations, trends, fund formations, projects and services.