Latest OZ News
- Request for Proposals Opportunity Zone Legal and Planning – BHRC and OMEGA 05/14/21
- Opportunity Zone Trade Association Hosting Hands-On Community Workshop and OZ Catalyst Event in Pittsburgh – MarketWatch 10/26/19
- Opportunity Zone Trade Association Hosting Hands-On Community Workshop and OZ Catalyst Event in Pittsburgh 10/26/19
- Council Post: Opportunity Zones Are Heating Up As The Year Progresses 08/20/19
- Emerald Coast OZ: Strategies for Collaborative Rural 08/20/19
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
News from OZAA
Request for Proposals Opportunity Zone Legal and Planning – BHRC and OMEGA
OZAA Attends Carmo Companies Opportunity Zone Meeting
OZAA Executive Director, Aaron Grau; Public Policy Chair, Adam Greene; and Board Chair, Kyle Walker were in attendance for Carmo Companies Opportunity Zone Meeting at the San Francisco Ritz-Carlton on April 9th. The event highlighted Opportunity Zone projects that...
IRS Hearing Tomorrow; OZAA Board Member to Testify
Tomorrow, February 14, at 10:00 am the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will host a public hearing on proposed regulations concerning investing in qualified opportunity funds (QOF). The public comment period for the proposed regulations expired on December 28, 2018. You...
OZAA Co-Sponsors the Washington State Opportunity Zone Conference
On November 15, 2018 the Opportunity Zone Association of America so-sponsored a Seattle, WA event along with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the Washington State Department of Commerce, and the National Development Council. Coordinators expected...